Your clients do not have to log into your video room, you have to approve them to enter, after you have logged in or Signed On.
You would have received a link for your video room. This is also the same link you can supply someone with whom you have a meeting. Again, the visitor(s) do/does not need to log in.
To use your Video Meeting Room:
- Sign On at the top right hand side of the screen
- When you log in (and when your client(s) visit, they can setup to have an active microphone – or just to listen and view (this is great for presentations and other events where there is only one presenter, speaker or trainer speaking at any one time) – You (and your visitors) can also set your video quality. Set it to low quality to start with.
- On the left hand side of the screen you can see your own icon
- You can click on your icon and see various options
- There are also various other menu options on different icons. You can remove someone from your room or mute their microphone. You can also make them a “presenter” so that both of you may speak at the same time – You can also use the video room for one to one conversations, one too many.
NB: The rooms are open normal office hours and to have after hours access, you must first please arrange with Nkosi